MEM Show - April 9-10, 2022
We are pleased to announce our fortieth Exhibition and Sale of 1:12 scale miniatures and dollhouses will be held at the Best Western, 6500 Cote de Liesse, Ville St. Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H4T 1E3. You are invited as an artisan or dealer to participate in our sales room. The dealers co-chairmen are Kate (Catharine) Heenan and Joanne Daigneault. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table rental fees are $200 per 8-foot-table or $125 per 4-foot-table. Admission badges will be provided upon arrival: one badge per half-table or two badges per full-table.
The payment instructions will be provided after submitting the form. Post-dated cheques are to be dated no later than February 15, 2022.
New members are asked to send picture of their material or work at email@example.com along with the description of items to be sold.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Dollhouse and Miniature Exhibition and Sale is being held on April 9 2022 and April 10 2022 at the Best Western, 6500 Cote de Liesse, Ville St. Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H4T 1E3.
2. The set-up time for the dealers will be from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM FRIDAY NIGHT (April 8 2022) and 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM SATURDAY MORNING (April 9 2022).
You are asked not to dismantle before 4:00 PM SUNDAY EVENING (April 10 2022).
3. The rental fees are: 8-foot table = $200.00 4-foot table = $125.00
Admission badges will be supplied on arrival: 1 badge per 4-foot table OR 2 badges per 8-foot table
4. The Club reserves the right to remove any items from the miniature show if the Club deems said item(s) not suitable. Items must be 1:12, 1:24, 1:48 or 1:144 scale. Other scales including 1:6 (Barbie scale) and tabletop miniatures are not allowed.
5. It will be the Dealer's responsibility to provide any vertical surfaces or display stands. Dealers will be required to provide their own lighting effects, power bars, extension cords, etc., and will set up and dismantle their own display area. The walls, ceilings, and floors of the rooms may not be defaced in any way by use of thumb tacks, nails, screws, tape, etc. Dealers will also provide their own tablecloths.
6. No signs will be provided (with the exception of the flyer). Therefore, Dealers will be responsible for their own table identification.
7. Security is always on hand. However, the Club is not responsible for any damage to or loss of any article. Each Dealer is responsible for complete insurance coverage of his/her own merchandise during the entire show. The Club will not be liable to the Dealer, their employees, agents or customers for any personal injury or damage to property. However, all possible precautions will be taken to help protect the Dealer's merchandise.
8. Dealers leaving their sales tables unattended during the sale, do so at their own risk.
9. The sub-leasing of all or any part of their table(s) is expressly forbidden.
10. There is no refund after acceptance of the agreement by both parties. In the event that the Exhibition and Sale cannot be held, this agreement shall become null and void and the Dealer will be reimbursed the full amount paid towards table rental.
11. Full payment or post-dated cheques made out to M.E.M. (never to either of us) dated no later than February 15th 2022 must accompany the signed contract. The Club requests that we receive this no later than December 31st, 2021.
12. COVID Protocols: Proof of vaccination as well as mask mandate and any other measures prescribed by Quebec Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux at the time of the show will be enforced for members, dealers and visitors. More details will be provided as we are getting closer to the event.